Tuesday

Workshop Card No 3

Did I say that normal service would be resumed?? Oopss sorry, but you can blame it on the new craft room. I never expected it to take so long and I still haven't finished it. I have started to put all my things on the shelves but there is still so much to go in (will it all fit?)

I have also been busy making cards, I cant tell you how long it has taken to make a card, I have all my essentials around me but then I have to go on a hunt to find the right colour card. No chance of finding pretties, I have put them somewhere safe so that I can put my hands straight on them...but where was that safe place? Hopefully by the end of the week I will be organised again.

Here is another card that we made at the workshop using the blooming with beauty stamp set. I teamed it up with bashful blue cardstock, ink and stampin writes.

Thanks for having a look.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the colours you've used :o)
Jackie xx