Sunday

Soggy Sunday



A soggy start to Sunday with rain.....I am sure it wont last as it's so warm outside.

During my craft room sort out I came across a card kit that purchased *** years ago. Yes I too have stuff that I have purchased and not done anything with....curious as to who else has done the same thing..... anyway I sat down and pushed out those cut images, stuck them to the card and then added the glitter. Not so very taxing but extremely theraputic (is that how you spell it?)







A couple of weeks ago I spent a lovely morning with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators at a training session. It was lovely to meet everyone and we learnt a few techniques. I showed the group how to use the stamp a ma jig to do a reflection and this is the card I demonstrated.


Yesterday was a day out in the garden and I expect many of us were out there. We swept, trimmed and then the exciting bit, I got to spend a couple of hours with the pressure washer cleaning all the stones, I cant tell you how much I love doing that. What I dont understand is that I was out there for a good 4 hours, in the sun happily cleaning away. Paul comes out for an hour and he catches the sun on his face and I dont??? Today we are cleaning the area down the side of the house and I just hope that the weather stays nice for it.

Whatever you are up to today, I hope you have a lovely time.

Thanks for stopping by for a read

No comments: