Thursday

Wednesdays musings...

My craft room is just full to bursting of all sorts, stamps, ribbons, dies, papers the lot. So over the next few weeks I am having a major overhaul of everything. When you first start crafting you buy all the peel offs, the rub ons, the little bits and pieces....then its everything to try all the techniques that are out on the market. After a few years you realise what type of mediums you like to colour with, what type of stamps you like and yet being a crafter.......you just cant discard all those things you purchased in the beginning. Well I am going to be strong, tough and heartless and let everything go that I no longer use. If you are starting out crafting and would like a bargin, please send me an email. Obviously lots of things will be finding their way to Cyprus but some items I just cant send.

Here is a picture of a wonderful bag that I was lucky enough to receive at a the recent Stampin' Up! Experience......

It was made by Ann Willis and uses the Vintage Vogue stamp sent that can be found in the new mini catalogue. Ohh I just have to case this as it's stunning.

Have a great day, whatever you are up to and thanks for having a read.

No comments: