Sunday

Super Saturday





I knew that today was going to be a super day, despite what the weather may bring. I didnt have to get up early, although I did. I dont have to go to work so I am off into Derby City Centre to buy some bits for my girls. I may nip into a certain shop to have a browse around and then I am going to see a friend who will be at her MIL shop, for a coffee. The afternoon will be spent in a certain little room, no not that little room, my craft room. I have to have a hunt for mojo......it just has to be hiding in there somewhere.

So imagine my surprise when the sun came out....how lovely. And then I find this

you may have to click on it to make it bigger

Wow what a start to the weekend. I cant believe that we have all these fantastic colours and papers to match and that ribbon......yummy. I shall be placing an order over the weekend as the 12 x 12 designer papers and ribbon are only available whilst stock last. If you want to add to the order just give me a ring 01332 721877 or send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com. If the order reaches the minimum I will put all your names in a hat for the hostess gift, £15 worth of goodies as well as some card and some ribbon. That means that 4 people will have the chance of getting some wonderful extras.

Here are a couple of cards that I dont think that I have posted. I was given this brilliant, but very old, stampin up set from my bm.


Thanks for having a read today. Please let me know what you have planned for the weekend.

Tracey x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!

My web blog ... Air Jordan Pas Cher