Saturday

Sunny Saturday

and the forecast is for a lovely weekend...keeping my fingers crossed that it stays nice as we are going to be busy giving the garden it's annual makeover.

The stamperettes is due to start on 28th April and there is still one place remaining. If you fancy building up your Stampin' Up! collection over the next 10 months, please read the post above to get more information.

One of the ladies due to come to the crafting evening has had to cancel, if you are free and fancy a night of crafting, laughter and leaving with a couple of cards please get in touch.

Now where have I been you may be asking....nowhere is the answer but I have been catching up on sleep, odd jobs around the house and paperwork. I think that all the crafting I did just before the holiday and all the crafting I did on holiday just left me crafted out. I have spent a lovely evening in Ilkeston at the craft club and it was so nice to catch up with everyone. Last night I had a drink with other crafting friends (non alcoholic) but apart from that, not a lot.

So now I am looking for my mojo, inspiration or whatever else it may be called.

Have a great day

No comments: