Tuesday

Back to work today

The blog police have been on to me.......ooopps. Just a warning this time phew, sorry Rachel.

Today I return to work for 5 hours a day for a week. This is a phased return due to the amount of time I have been at home, six weeks, where did it go? I have pottered and pottered at home but also had lots of rest. My knee is improving but not right just yet, the condition has been labelled as ITB cross over muscle imbalance so I am doing lots of physiotherapy which is rather painful but whats the saying....no gain without pain.

I have had lots and lots and lots of visitors which has been fantastic, especially last week, thank you ladies.

I have quite a lot of cards to show you that I haven't shared before all using Pick a Petal stamp set. This is so versatile and can be used in lots of different ways. A big thanks go out to all the ladies that designed these. For the youngsters I thought this was so cute, I know its not everyones cup of tea


something a little different for the insert
I will try to catch up with all the latest blog posts over the next few days and answer my emails.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely cards Tracey. Good luck on your first day back at work :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

loved making this card - might just have to borrow it lol x x

Sue said...

Great fun making this card Tracey thanks Luv Sue x