Wednesday

Ummm...struggling to think of a heading this morning

My first day back at went without a hitch. Went to work, did my job and came home. Just 3 more days to go this week. I had a lovely visit from a really nice lady I met up with again last Sunday and then just chilled in front of the telly.

One of the reasons that I love Stampin Up is that everything matches, the colour of the cardstock, the ink and the buttons which is why you can make co-ordinating cards like these, again using the Pick a Petal set of stamps





Not to mention the chalks, pens, crayons and watercolour pencils which all match. Then there are the papers and....okay I will stop. Matching things up with SU (Stampin Up) products is so easy as all the people who already use it know but, did you know that being part of a team and running your own SU business is just as easy. Really it is, if you want to do parties and demonstrate the products to others, you can. If you just want to buy the starter kit (which is a bargain at £119) you can. Even if you sell the products to your close friends and dont demonstrate at all, starting with SU is brilliant because you should be able to get your goodies at discounted prices and there are lots of other benefits too. If this is something that you have been thinking about then get in touch with me and I can give you more details and explain how things work. You havent got anything to lose by just having a chat so go on, call me on 01332 721877. If you dont live in the Derby area then that isnt a problem either. I wonder how many of you will actually pick the phone up.

Have a wonderful day

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful set of cards Tracey. I am so glad you settled back into work okay :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Glad work went down ok and i just love this card stamp set on my ever growing wish list har har Luv Sue x

Lesley said...

Glad your first day back went well - making these cards was such fin best wishes Lesley x