Thursday

Updating the blog

I am making a few small changes to my blog over the next few days but nothing for your to worry about, it will be me that will worry. Last time I tried to change things I got in a right pickle. Todays change, if it works, is adding new pages. The first page is going to be about the events that I will be holding so if you are interested, just have a look across the top of my page and you should see a page for Events, just click on it and you should be taken to a page with details of the crafty nights. When you have had a nosy in there you will see the Home page that you can click on, and it will bring you right back to here, fingers crossed.

Another Pick a Petal card...... I hope you like the colours.

I haven't put a sentiment on this yet as I am adding it to my box until I need it for the right occassion, you cant imagine how many cards I have stored in my box.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Tracey. Good luck with the new page :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Lovely card Tracey and the new page works brill Luv Sue x