Sunday

Sunday - not the day of rest today

THE Wedding was amazing. We all had a wonderful time, the bride, groom and all the bridesmaids looked stunning and the weather was just perfect. I overindulged on the food (not the drink) and was absolutely shattered at the end of the evening but WOW. I shall put some pictures on the blog to share with you later in the week.

Yesterday I spent the day rather tired but, we did have the Christmas card club and it was nice to sit, chill and do some colouring in. I only made 2 cards in the morning but I finished off the other 4 that I had started in the afternoon. I spoke to all my girls which is always wonderful so I know what's happening in Cyprus. Christiana has asked me about a little bag I made a while ago so, the next couple of pictures are for Christiana.


These little bags are about 5" high and about 3" wide. Let me know if this is what you are looking for hon. The tag has been made with 2 punches....click on the photos and they will become bigger and you can see them better. Talk to you tomorrow xx

Now on to some card that I made with the pick a petal stamp....again

We all had a go at making these recently and they caused a few laughs, didnt they girls?

Today I am off to the NEC. I have no shopping list, not as organised as Jayne. I dont need anything and am just going to have a wander round to see what there is.

Thank you for having a read and please, do leave a comment so that I know you have been.

Have a wonderful day

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, lovely bag and cards.
Enjoy the NEC, don't put too much pressure on your knee! :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

So glad you had a good time at the wedding and you were so lucky with the weather too the little bags are sooooo cute you will have to show me please not gone to NEC this time myself but hope you had a great day Luv Sue x