Sunday

Sunny Sunday

Today is going to be sunny so the weather man says but we shall see. It is already 16.8 degrees outside and we have been told its to be a hot one but I shall be keeping cool. No plans on going out of the house for me until tonight as I have lots and lots of crafting bits and pieces to put away from my night out last Friday, but more about that another day.

I promised to to tell you all the about the bead counting
Here is one of the bags of beads, I have about 12000 beads which I want to decorate the tables with at my wedding. And here is the protype floral decoration that I want to have on the tables
If you click on the picture you can see that I have put some beads in the bottom of the vase. I thought to make life easier, it would be a good idea to get bags of the beads ready for the big day, so that I can just empty them straight into the vases. Can you imagine me and the girls with a couple of big bags of beads tipping them into the vases, the beads would go everywhere and we would spend ages collecting them all up.
So I got coissants, fruit cake and a kettle full of boiling water ready for tea and coffee and at 10a.m. yesterday started to count out 300 beads per bag. I had thought that I could weigh them out but the little blighters dont weigh anything lol. It only took a couple of hours and I am sure it will save me lots of time on the big day.

I just had to share this wonderful present I received on Friday night.


Sue held a stampin' up! workshop at her house and at at the end of the evening (which was a lovely one), Sue gave me this wonderful box and inside was one of my favourite products, Sanctuary Hand Creme, I love everything by Sanctury.

Thank you Sue and a big wave to all the ladies I met, I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did.

Now I had best start putting away all the things I took with me to Sue's. Thanks for stopping by for a read this morning and I hope you enjoy your Sunday

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, beautiful flowers, great idea to put the beads in the vases.
What a lovely gift box to :o)
Jackie xx