Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitterings

I cant believe it has been so long since I have been on blogger. So many things have happened preventing me from visiting. The computer that I was using decided to blow a fuse, litterally. It was taken to the computer doctor who said it could be fixed and then the next day he told me it couldn't. Yikes, a new computer is now on the wish list. In the meantime, Paul put his old computer in the study for me, set it all up and hay, blogger decides to blow a fuse. I dont know who else has experienced problems in trying to update blogger but I certainly did. Whilst I can use this computer, it is so slowwww, I mean really slowwwww. I can only have one application open at a time and I know, people will say "well why do you need more than one application open anyway" and I dont have an answer expcept "I do".
And then there is life, normal life that has just got in the way. I have been at home for a few weeks and I am slowly but surely recharging my batteries. I will be returning to work next week so I think things will get back to normal...anyway, enough of my ranting.
Today is mums birthday and to celebrate all the family are going out for dinner tonight. I really cant remember the last time that we were all together. As you can guess, I have made a card for her


The sun is shining in Derby, which has to be a good sign for a good day.

Thanks for having a read and please, do leave a comment, just so that I know you have been and had a read.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely card and have a great time tonight with the family best wishes Lesley x