Friday

Brother in laws birthday

Well what a busy day yesterday was.  It was my brother in laws birthday so we went out for a quick meal, which was lovely.

Here is the card that I made for him, the Man Card.  It has everything on there for a sporty man,


I baked him a cake, it doesnt show up to well here but I think you will understand what it is.

 

I also got quite a lot packed for tomorrow, had coffee and cake in the afternoon, chatted to all my daughters who are all over the world at the moment and didnt get to put my feet up until half 10, rather late for me.

Today I am baking again, for tomorrows Crafty afternoon.  I do love to bake and then, it will be time to do the weekly chores (hoover and polish and stuff) before double checking that I have everything for tomorrow, this is when the nerves start to kick in.

Well thanks for having a read today and I hope you enjoy the start to what is going to be a cold weekend, wrap up warm.

No comments: