Saturday

Its the weekend

Good morning from a chilly Derby although the weather forecast is for a sunny but cloudy day.

Last night was Derby Dabblers, that is the craft club in Derby that has been going for years and years and fortunately, it is still going.  We had a lovely catch up but the 3 hours just wizzed past.  We meet on the first Friday each month so if you are free on November 2nd, why not join us?

Yesterday was a busy one, I was successful in an appeal at work...long story but I felt extremely good about it.  I went to a retiring presentation and then to the pub afterwards.  I didnt do the weekly shop so that is where I shall be going first thing this morning and then I may have to sneak into the craft shop, its no where near the supermarket but hay.  I had a go at decopatch last night thanks to Jayne.  This is the second time I have had a go, the first left me put off this art.  I got sticky fingers, sticky clothes and did not enjoy it at all but last night was brilliant.  I half covered a trinket box that Jayne gave me to do.  When I showed Paul he said it was lovely and when it was finished could he have it please cause the box was the perfect size for his guitar plectrums so I need to buy more papers.  Now I could just go and get another little box and decorate it with music paper, then wrap it up for Santa, that would be one present less to get Paul in just a few weeks time.

Today's card is a simple one for a football fan.  I have a few of these in my box all ready to go.  Most men like football.
 













Today I also have the dreaded ironing to do, yaks but I shall do an hours worth and then do another hours worth tomorrow.  One day it will all be done.

Thanks for nipping in today and having a read.  I do hope that eveything is fine in your world and as I didnt get any emails about leaving comments, it must just be one or two people that have problems?
 Have a lovely day x



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, lovely cards since my last visit. I don't know where the time goes!
Good to hear that you won your appeal, whatever it was :o)
Jackie xx