Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

I am so sorry for bringing the rain home with me he he.  What a downpour we had yesterday and last night was a wash out, opps.

I got stuck at work yesterday and by the time I got home, emptied cases and started the washing, it was time for tea.  We then had the grandchildren round to visit and by 9pm, I was in bed, not even ventured into crafty space yet, but this afternoon I will.

I managed to get a couple of crafty bits in cyprus


This is for the walls but I dont know where I can put it, Paul will have to move things around a little as my walls are quite busy and I have other bits to hang up too.





Some little stickers for some little boxes I intend to make and some buttons, dont ask what I will do with the buttons, but something will come up.

Here is the card that I made for Christiana on her birthday

and of course, this is the cake she had made. 

 
There were so many cake designs to choose from because now, with the Pintrest App, you can find such wonderful ideas for everything but she was insistant on a bow and she wanted white with pink.  I think she made a great choice.  I would still love to be able to decorate a cake like this and intend to be able to do so in the very near future.

Enough from me for today, *waving* at everyone who has nipped in to have a read, thanks for popping in.  Have a terrific Tuesday,  Tracey x



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, at least the rain has stopped now!
You have certainly been very busy since I last popped in, with lots to see and admire :o)
Jackie xx