Wednesday

Mr. Penguin

Good morning from a damp Derby. Its only going to be 14 degrees today and rather wet.

I am up very early this morning as the pulled muscle in my arm is getting no easier, in fact I think it is getting worse.  I know that once you have muscular pain it needs at least 6 weeks to sort itself out so today I will be rubbing some gell on it and I will just have to  pong, at least I the pain will be easier.

I would just like to make it clear that I dont do competative and I dont do 'the jones'.  I craft because I enjoy crafting, I enjoy making things for friends and family and seeing the smiles on their faces.  I craft because I have the time to do this and I craft because it makes me happy.  I craft with other ladies and pass on what I know because I want to, I enjoy it, does it have to be for any other reason?  Glad I got that off my chest.

Last night a few ladies came round to do some crafting, it was a great get together and we made a few things.  The first was this little fella

We always start the evening off with a little box.  I love my curvy keepsake box and there are 1001 things that can be made with it.  As soon as I see something that I like made with the die, on the internet, with a friend or at a show, I have a go to make it myself.  I have never said that I invented the animals, shapes that we create and the good thing about crafting is that the majority of crafters love to share what they make and they take it as a compliment if you want to create something similar to what they have done.

The conservatory man came back to smooth the plastic down that he put in all the holes.  What a bl**dy mess.  I have called the Managing Director and he is coming to the house on Thursday afternoon so that I can show him exactly what has happened.  I have already prepared my letter of complaint and on top of that, I have enquired about rouge traders on watchdog!!

Right, I had best get myself sorted and off to work for the morning.  This afternoon I have the pleasure of ironing!!! At least I wont be cold.

Thanks for having a read and have a great day. x

No comments: