Sunday

Birthday card and Blog Challenge

Yesterday was Millies birthday, she was 12 years old and I really dont know where the years have gone.  Here is the card that I made for her.
 and a bit of a close up



I loved sitting down to make this and it reminded me of why I like to make cards, especially cards like this using Penny Black Stamps, a bit of colouring, a bit of decoupage and then making it all personal with a pretty insert.  I thought I would enter this into the Penny Black Blog January Challenge, so here goes.

Yesterday I also caught up with lots of emails, some blog posts and generally a bit of an internet tidy up.  It does make me feel better when I am on top of things.

Today Paul is coming home so Christiana and I are going to cook Sunday lunch for tea time which means that I may get back into the craft room for an hourand that will lift my spirits no end.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Sunday.

3 comments:

Buffy said...

This is a gorgeous card Tracey. Those mice are just so cute!!!!

Buffy x

Lesley said...

a very lovely card - is it a Penny Black image? best wishes Lesley x

Anonymous said...

aww, this is such a sweet birthday card with an adorable image! it's especially cute in all the pink and i'm sure it'll be treasured. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda