Monday

Merry Monday No. 2

Monday and back to work.  I am full of cold again / still and it is really getting me down as I am not sleeping at night, opps.

It is Merry Monday today and here are the home made stocking fillers that Christiana and I made for all the children in the family.




We used the top note die, some sparkly red noses and lots of circle hole punches.  The antlers are from the tree punch, I dont know what I would have done without it this year.

And here is another home made card that I was lucky enough to receive.


This has been made by Lesley.


I am sure that Christmas has become far too over complicated, we spend weeks getting ready for it.  The wonderful festive week is with us and then it takes an age trying to get sorted out and ready to commence the usual every day life.  Now can I make it easier next year?  I will certainly try.

It is Christmas Card and chatter club this Friday night.  If you plan on coming along could you let me know please so that I can make sure that the room is ready for us all.  We start around 6ish and end around 9ish and its just £1 for the evening.  You need to bring everything with you to make your own Christmas makes.  If you dont mind letting others borrow your stamps etc., that would be great so that we can get a right old selection of Christmas things ready for the end of 2016.

tomorrow is the start of the new Spring / Summer brochure and the Sale a Bration.  Exciting times ahead.  If you would to place an order for any of these items, do let me know and if you havent yet got a brochure, get in touch so that I can send one out to you.

Thank you so much for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x



1 comment:

Lesley said...

brilliant idea and better value for money than selection boxes x