Monday

Merry Monday again


A very Merry Monday to everyone reading this today.  I really do not like Mondays but always feel better on a Monday afternoon.

Here is a lovely Christmas card I received from Diane.
 
Thank you.

Today we are off to Primarks to get some bits and pieces for Christiana.  We shall only nip there and then come back as I am baking later as well.  Well, its the first 2016 Crafty Week this week and we have to start it off correctly.  The cards are all cut out and ready, the samples are all done so now its just the instructions, the raffle prizes and of course, the sweeties.  I am so excited about it especially as it is Sale A Bration too.  If you come along to crafty week, place an order for £45, you not only get a FREE sale a bration item, you get the night FREE as well.    There are two places available on Tuesday evening.

Paul has been around the craft room with his hammer and put me some more nails in the walls YIPEE.  That means that all the lovely hanging presents I got from Santa are hanging up now, thank you so much ladies, I really was spoilt.

I had best get a wiggle on and get into work.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Merry Monday.

No comments: