Tuesday

Thank You's on Tuesday

Good morning and it's only a quicky as I have to get myself into work today.

Here are the thank you cards that I made for January orders.  I have used one of the new stamp sets from the Sale a Bration and this one I thought was a big stamp with 5 flowers, silly me, it is 5 separate stamps tut tut.

 
Here I teamed it up with Blackberry Bliss and Wild Wasabi pens, a bit of colouring and some strips of Bohemiem designer papers and viola.  These will be given to everyone who has ordered from me and thank you so much for your patience during last week when I was too poorly.  I am really pleased to say that all parcels are ready phew.

I managed to do a little ironing yesterday but I cant believe how tired it made me.  I guess I am not quite 100% yet and will do a little more of the ironing today.  I hate it being in the basket but I shall aim to have it all done for the weekend.  Paul will be here for a couple of weeks so we shall be starting another little project, as well as continuing with the bathroom.

Speaking of bathroom, I had best get in that shower.  Thanks for having a read, I hope you like the cards, have a great day x



2 comments:

Lesley said...

very nice thank you cards - love the colour Blackberry bliss - Lesley x

Soleil de Vie said...

Magnifiques et sobres, j'aime beaucoup également cette couleur. je garde l'idée merci =^..^=