Thursday

Balloon Builders


Good morning, a cooler day is forcast today, which is good. The plans for the day are, urmmmm, oh there arent any. I must admit that i am struggling slightly with this, not doing anything, it is just so alien to me.

We went out for a drive yesterday and had a wander around Ayia Napa. Amazed at how many signs, posters, advertising etc. are all in Russian and not so much English. The scenery of the cosst line and the views are still amazing though.

Here are a few cards from the baloon builders stamp set on page 60 of the catalogue. Anither set on my wish list.

I hope to catch up with all my friends blogs today,  send a few emails and update the blog.....if the internet allows me to as it isnt very good here.  Not  a complaint though as a few years ago we had to purchase internet access.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day x


No comments: