Tuesday

Merry Monday 24 on a Tuesday


opps I did it again, Merry Monday on a Tuesday, never mind.  Got up to my second pain free day so I shall be making the most of it.

The weekend came and went so quickly and really packed so much into it.  Yesterday passed with a blur and today I think will be the same.  After the hospital appointment today we are off to do a little birthday present shopping in Sainsburys.  The t-shirts there for little ones are smashing so we shall get a couple.

Here is a card that we received from Ruth at Christmas


Wonderful card Ruth and this has given me lots of ideas, thank you.

I still have quite a few SU orders here, ready to collect.  It seems that my email may not have been received by everyone over the weekend so I will send out a few messages later this evening.

We have all heard of house sitting and baby sitting but I am wondering if anyone would like to do a little orchid sitting for 20 days? Please get in touch if you could help me with this.

Off for my morning at work, wishing everyone a lovely day and I do hope you manage to stay dry.  Thanks for having a read Tracey x

No comments: