Wednesday

Happy New Catalogue

Good morning and what a soggy one it is.  I am not at work today so I am going to try and catch up on a few bits and pieces as well as finish off a few wedding cards

Thankfully yesterday we got into the doctors with Christiana, again.  More antibiotics, a different painkiller, shower gel that is medicated as well as a special shampoo.  Plasters for her ulcers and cream to collect tomorrow, phew.  We then went out to the lodge for tea, a bit of fresh air and a walk does everyone the world of good.

This has now been claimed.  It was Pam who lives just around the corner from me who came along with 3 friends on the day.  One very happy lady.

The Quiz and a prize of a free craft class will be announced tomorow as one or two ladies have asked for a little extra time, they keep getting distracted by all the new items in the catalogue.

So today is the day that you can order from the brand new Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  If you haven't actually got one yet let me know and I will arrange for you to have your very own copy to hold, look through and dream over, I am convinced it is the best one yet.  Every year I say that and this year is better than ever before.

Join the pen club

There is just one space remaining for the Pen Club.  For £20 a month, for 6 months you get 38 SU Pens, 5 2015- 2017 In Colour Pens, 2016 - 2018 In Colour Pens, the carry case, 3 classes using your pens, £15 hostess benefits once during the 6 months and any publications from June - December.  As there is only one place, this will have to be on a first come first served basis.

If you have ever considered joining Stampin' Up! now could be just the perfect time with the launch of the new Annual Catalogue.  As well as getting £130 of SU products that you choose, you get a whole pack of office supplies and now, you get an additional 2 stamp sets.

 Please do get in touch if you would like to find out a little more about joining.

For the month of June, if you hold a party (or a virtual party, I dont mind) and get sales of £250 or more you will get an additional £25 in hostess benefits

 Yet another great offer from Stampin' Up! and again, if you would like to have a chat about any of the Stampin' Up! products or offers, please get in touch as I would be really happy to help

If you dont already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and wish to order some Stampin' Up! products, I would be honored to be your demonstrator and get you the crafting items you want need.  All my contact details are on the right hand side of my blog.

I was going to share the bathroom pictures with you but I will save that for tomorrow as there is just so much to take in with the new Stampin' Up! bits.  Have a great day x








No comments: