Friday

A very Good Friday

Good morning, a cloudy and damp one but that is okay.  As I type this Christiana is feeding her zoo and farm??  dont ask.

Here are the last of the card samples which are still out in my craft room.



 


I was very lucky to get so many.
Would you like some ribbon at a discounted price.  I have so much ribbon that I am not using so it is being sold and I will purchase more ribbon that I can use.  Just call in to see what is on the shelves. When it is gone, it is gone.

Well yesterday I ended up having emergency blood tests oops.  My swollen ankles, feet, face and body could be a side effect to the RA medication.  I have to wait for results which will come from a duty doctor somewhere at the hospital.  Just what I dont need but in the meantime, I shall continue to potter.

Last night a few of us got together to do some crafting, which was lovely.  I managed to get a few half finished cards finished and, if all goes well, I can get some more done today inbetween doing other bits.

Off to the greenhouse now.  Wishing you a wonderful day.




No comments: