Thursday

Birthday Card night tonight

Good morning, the sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip horray.  I am not sure how long for though, fingers crossed we dont get more rain today.  So who got wet yesterday?

We had a drive to East Midlands Airport last night as Christiana came home.  I cant believe the car parking charges at the airport, really, £2 for 10 minutes and then £1 per minute after that.  Paul is wise to the charges so he dropped me off at the petrol station and I had to take a slow walk up to the arrivals lounge.  As soon as Tana came through the doors I rang him and he parked in the half an hour space (blue badge) and paid £3 for 6 minutes.  At least she is home safe and sound. 

I am cleaning the craft room this morning, did I have burglars? It is so untidy with everything everywhere oops.    It is birthday card get together tonight and I have quite a few cards that need to be finished off, so that is what I will be doing.  If you fancy gathering a few crafty bits, come round and join me.  Bring a friend with you as well if you want.  I still have all the crafting items I received at the weekend on show.   Speaking of which, here are a few more photographs




Right then, cuppa had, time to get pinny on and make room on the chairs in the craft room so that  everyone has somewhere to sit tonight.

No comments: