Thursday

Christmastime Designer Series turned into pretty boxes

Good morning.  Today is the day that I join 100's of other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators all on the internet of course.  We are having a weekend of training, making cards and other projects and making new friends.  All demonstrators get the opportunity to join in and I am so looking forward to it.  

 Yesterday I spent the day making up some card orders in between going for my walks.  The sun really was shining although it was bitterly cold.  I also have a stack of Christmas boxes.

 



These were made from some very pretty papers from Stampin' Up and some Cherry Cobbler card.  I am hoping to make another set or two of these and add them into the hampers at Christmas.  Not too sure what to fill them with yet especially as I cant go out into the shops looking for bits and pieces.  I guess Mr. Amazon will have to help with that.


Dont forget that tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon we shall have a Zoom get together, it would be lovely if you could join us.

 Thank you for having a read today and if you need any help at all with anything crafty, please do get in touch  Tracey x



Product List

No comments: