Wednesday

Stampin' Up! Christmastime papers and the mini Curvy Keepsake

Good morning.  It feels quite mild out there today but who knows what will happen weatherwise?  I have seen daffodils growing, I am being told that bulbs are coming up, crocus are out and our roses have buds all over them, so strange.

I am slowly working through all the photographs I take on my telephone, putting them in files on the computer and sorting them out.  It is such a mamouth task but I think that half an hour a day will work, breaking it all into little bite size pieces.  Then of course, the girls in Cyprus send me photos each day which need to put away.....gone are the days where we just took the reel into town and got them printed and what a surprise when we picked them up.  I wonder how many of you remember that?

So today I am working down a short list which will keep me quite busy.  I want to finish some boxes off that I have started for which contain Christmas presents.

 


I have used the Christmastime papers as well as the Mini Curvy Keepsake.  

This evening I am hoping to have a crafty chat with a cuppa with some lovely people in The Craft Room, Derby - Craft Forum which is on Facebook.  I do hope that goes well, I will let you know next time.

Thank you for having a read today and, if you want any information about the box, the favours or anything else related to Stampin' Up! or crafting, please do get in touch.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: