Wednesday

Stampin' Up! World of Good Desk Calendar

 Good morning, 10 degrees outside and on my walk I had to take off hat and gloves as was so warm.  Yesterdays walk took me a few miles away, not quite the famous route 66 but it was a route 66 non the less.


A day in the Craft Room today, Christmas cards to be put together, glitter added and ready for writing next week.  I cant think of a better way to spend a Wednesday.

After all the pretty floral desk calendars we made, I decided to make one for a chappie.  I love how this turned out and it will be going in a Christmas box for someone special.

 

 

If you would like to know more about how make the calendars please, do drop me a line or give me a call.  Always happy to help if I can.

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: