Monday

Stampin' Up! Stocking filler calendars and more

Good morning and welcome once more to another Monday.  I do hope that everyone is managing to cope with this second lock down and please, if you feel like a chat, get in touch.  My details are at the bottom of this post.

My daily walks were put on hold for a few days as I went to On Stage which was a three day event held by Stampin' Up!  We would usually all meet up somewhere like Manchester, Amsterdam or Germany, chat for hours, share lots of stories and it is a great time away.  However, with the coronavirus all that changed.  It was all online and I thought that it wouldnt be nice, sat in front of a screen for all that time.  Let me tell you it was wonderful.  The ladies that I usually meet up with added me to their Whatsapp group so the chatter was there, the stories and lots of photos.  I had a great time and at the end of it have learnt so much, feel inspired and ready to get crafting big time.  I do hope that some of my enthusiasm rubs off on to all those that have said they have lost their mojo.  To be fair, we are not meeting up  nor seeing each other to pass that mojo around but I do hope to help as much as I can. So the walks restart again today along with the diet, healthy eating and planning my next couple of months as well as trying to get in touch with as many of you as I can.

First of all, let me remind you of the Quite Curvy Promotion that Stampin' Up! have at the moment.

You can get the stamps and die bundle at £38.50

and then there are additional stamps, for Christmas at £20
The very pretty papers which are 6x6 and perfect for Christmas and after the festive season because they are double sided are £10.75 for 48 sheets.  Pefect for sharing with a friend.
Here is an image of the stamps and co-ordinating dies in a little more details.

 


If you cant decide between them, there is an option to purchase the whole kit, the Curvy Christmas stamps, the Quite Curvy Stamps, the co-ordinating dies and 48 sheets of paper.  This will also give you a discount of 10% bringing the total to £66.25. Could this be an early Christmas present?

 A few more card ideas of what can be made with this set but if you are anything like me, I am sure you will have been looking at pintrest and all the pretty things made with this already.



If this is something you fancy getting your hands on, you can click on the images below to order it through my online shop.  You can also give me a call (details below) or send me an email and we can get this into your hands as soon as possible.  

How about these pretty things?

As we cant wander around the shops to buy stocking fillers, I am making a few things of my own this Christmas.  These pretty calendars will be going in the post to some lucky ladies in Cyprus but these are what we made during our Zoom session this last week.  If you couldnt make it, dont worry, I will be sharing a tutorial on how these were created later this week.  To find out what we used to make these, full details of the products are below.  You only have to click on the product for it to take you to my Stampin' Up! shop and have a browse around.  If you are not sure how to use this, drop me a line and I will help as much as I can.

Details of this weeks Zoom will be shared tomorrow.

I know I mentioned the Christmas word but I just have to share this adorable photo with you.

Sophia, in her new home, with her boo (that is her cute dogs name) has decided to start her Christmas preperations a little earlier than her mum does but who can blame her.

To help us all stay in touch and because I have learnt the difference between Facebook pages and Facebook groups, I have created a new group in Facebook.  Why not pop along and say hello.  I am hoping that over the next few days it will get busier as more people find out about it.  Another way that we can all stay in touch with each other and hopefully, pass that mojo around.

 


Well I had best go and get some breakfast before my walk.  Thank you so much for having a read today, please do get in touch if I can help with anything crafty.  If you dont already have a Stampin' Up demonstrator I will be very happy to help if I can.  If you would like to leave a comment, please do and I will get back to you.



  Product List

No comments: