Friday

Snow Front on Zoom today

Good morning.  The weekend is just about here and that is always a nice feeling, even though I have been retired for a few years, I do like Fridays.

This one will be a little different.  Doorstop deliveries this morning.  I hope I dont wake anyone up, I hadnt thought of that, oh well.  I am out and about for a couple of hours and then a relaxed day popping inserts into Christmas cards. Who forgot to do that?  moi

Then this evening I get to be with a group of ladies playing with little images and making Christmas cards.


If you would like to join us on Zoom, you are most welcome.  Even if it is to watch and chat.  The more the merrier.  I shall be using Stampin' Up! Snow Front stamp set 

If you would like to purchase this set, you can do by just clicking on the image below or get in touch with me and I can add it to the next order for you.


Product List

I had a busy day yesterday turning some empty bottle into Christmas presents.



It was very theraputic and the day went so quickly.  But it is another tick off the list of things to do.  I so want to have Christmas all ready by the end of the month just in case, we can go and spend December in Cyprus with the girls but I know it may be asking a little too much.

Well I am off to load the nice shiney car up with deliveries and hit the road, it had a service, a wash and a valet yesterday.  Thank you for having a read and hope you have a fantastic Friday x


No comments: