Friday

Final Day of the 30 day Card Challenge - First day of 2021

 Good evening and what a lovely start to the New Year.  After finally getting to sleep last night (so many fireworks) I slept right though until this morning.  Now that doesnt happen too often so it was a great start to my day.

As usual, my New Years Day is the start to my de clutter week.  I go through each room, on day at a time and de clutter all the things I havent used, dont need, want to replace etc.  I clean each drawer and cupboard as well as clean the windows, skirting and all nooks and crannies.  It gives me a good boost to start the year and today, we did the kitchen.  Tomorrow we take down the decorations and I shall de clutter the spare room.  By this time next week the house is breathing a sigh of relief.

So today is also my last day of hosting the 30 cards in 30 days challenge.  For my final card I would like to share this with you.


I have used a stamp set called Life is Beautiful and it has the tree as its main focal point.  Lots of little elements in the set and at £16 it is well worth it.  We made a card similar to this on Zoom this evening and hope to make another one tomorrow in our Zoom session.  If you would like to join us, you are more than welcome.  This card is show casing some new papers that you can get your hands on, when you join the Stampin' Up! team on 5th January until the end of March.  Stampin' Up! are giving away FREE 200 sheets of wonderful designer series paper in every single colour the SU produce including the In Colours.  There are 4 brand new designs and this card is showing just one of the four.  If you would like some more information, please do get in touch.  My details are below.

 

We are using Life is Beautiful Stamp set in our Zoom get together tomorrow but if you have any tree or branch stamp, you can join in with us.  Its a great way to get a little crafting time.  If you need any more information, please let me know. 


We took a lovely walk out today, around the crematorium.  Boy was it cold but we were well wrapped up and we made a little posy out of flowers growing in the garden.  It blew the cobwebs off and we felt refreshed and ready for a well earned cuppa by the time we got home. 

Whilst we dont have any pets of our own, we are always happy to look after other dogs for a few days as when required.  This gives us the little boost that we need and its lovely to have them.  I dont want one all the time but my daughters both have dogs at home.

Boo is about 6months old now, a yorkshire terrier and is Sophias' dog.  To say she is spoilt is an understatement. Mmmm did I mean Sophia or the dog is spoilt, not sure.  But their personalities are perfect together

Brownie is Katerinas dog and we think she is about 2 years old and has been very poorly for the last 3 weeks.  She has had to stay at the vets for a quite a while overnight to start with and then she has been having daily treatment for the last 2 week.  Katerina takes her to the vets each morning and picks her up each night.  We are hoping that she will make a complete recovery and will know more in a few days.  She is a beagle and was a hunting dog but unfortunately, she didnt do a good job of hunting and her owner rehomed her, to Katerina. 

Well I had best go and get my feel up.  Another busy and exciting day tomorrow.  Thank you for having a read and for visiting the blog.  I look forward to sharing more cards with you after the weekend.  Tracey x




No comments: