Thursday

Twisted Easel card

Good morning, oh my, it is so wet outside.  We certainly are having lots of different weather this week, freezing cold, snow, ice and today rain.  

As mentioned previously, I dont have to many cards for men in my boxes of cards so this week I am concentrating on getting a few added.   If we are having another 5 weeks (at least) of semi lockdown, I may as well keep myself busy.

I used to make a lot of easel cards and twisted easel cards many years ago and it seems that they are making their rounds again.  So this time I made another.


Its strange that I even remembered how to make them, that doesnt happen too often these days.  I had a lovely time putting this together and it is so much easier than my previous attempts as everything matches.  One of the benefits of using Stampin' Up! products.  I have added a list below of everything I used.  The papers are only available in this design when you join the Stampin' Up! Family.  You actually get 5 packs of papers FREE when you join.  To find out more, please get in touch.

If you would like to have a go at making something similar to this card,  we are having a Zoom get together over the weekend.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just get in touch with me and I will send you an email invitation to join us.  Even if it is just to watch, it would be lovely to see you.  If you would like to make the card but unsure what to use, again, get in touch and we can go through your craft stash and find alternatives.

Thank you for having a read today.  If you need any crafty help,  please do get in touch, Tracey x 


 

Product List

No comments: