Wednesday

Berry Blessings FREE stamp set and FREE papers

Good morning and its a little warmer this morning here in Derby and at the moment, it isnt raining. 

I have had a busy few days and have yet another busy one today.  The days are starting to become all 'samey', if you know what I mean.  But we are managing to stay well during this lockdown and keeping ourselves occupied.  No time to get bored.

Stampin' Up! are in the middle of Sale a Bration.  That is where you spend £45/£90 and get some wonderful crafting products for FREE.  If you click below, it will take you to all the details.

If  you would like a little more information, please do get in touch.  I will be in the Craft Room all day today and can answer all your queries. 

I have been having a play with one of the FREE stamp sets and papers that come together as a bundle, when you spend £90.  Here is one of the cards I have made


  • I started with a C6 base card in Basic White card.
  • I cut a panel out of Basic White card and added a 2" strip of patterened paper to the left had side. 
  • I cut out one of the dies from Stitched So Sweetly set. 
  • I stamped an outline of the leaf and stem is Mossy Meadow ink and then filled it in with Old Olive Ink. 
  • I then stamped the berries from the 'two step stamping' set in Night of Navy and used Pacific Point ink, 2nd generation, to fill in the berries.  
  • The stamps have been created to give you shaded areas.
  • The Sentiment is also part of the set and I stamped this is Pacific Point Ink.  
  • I have added some Old Olive twine to create the bow before putting this onto the card with 3D foam pads. 
  • I added a few sparkles from the Elegant Faceted Gems.

All the products I have used are listed below.  If you click on one of the products, it will take you straight to my shop and you can purchase them and have them delivered direct to your door.  Alternatively, if you live close by to me, I am more than happy to have them delivered to me and you are welcome to collect, at a safe distance of course.

There is still chance to join the Stampin' Up! team with me, and grab a fantastic offer that Stampin' Up! have at the moment.

If you would like to find out a little more, please let me know as I will be very happy to help. 

Well I have a few emails to reply to, some messages to respond to and a cup of coffee with my name on it.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: