Thursday

Hello Dear Friend kit final card and a box with FREE papers

Good morning.  With the wonderful weather forecast I am hoping it is another morning in the garden before an afternoon of crafting....sounds perfect. As I have had a lie in, I should hopefully have a little more energy than the last few days.

I managed to finish the last card off in the Stampin' Up! Hello Dear Friend card kit

I did add some gems and a bit of glitter to these.  In fact one or two may already be in the post.

It was a friends birthday yesterday and I got her a box of chocolates from M&S.  I think anything from M&S is a little bit of a treat so I decided to make a box to put them in.  This is what I created using FREE sale a bration papers. 




One of the advantages of using double sided papers is that the box is just as pretty on the inside as it is on the outside.

There are only 3 days left to get your hands on some wonderful Sale a Bration products.  Only 3 days left to grab 200 sheets of Stampin' Up! 6x6 papers in every colour that Stampin' Up! have.  


Please do get in touch if you would like a little more information as I am always happy to help. 


 

 



 

No comments: