Tuesday

Hello Dear Friend - All inclusive Card Kit


 

Good morning.  The weather forecast isnt the best for today for Derby with rain and strong wind but I do hope to carry on outside and get another couple of pots sorted.

Yesterday I got some seeds from the moss rose.  I had to look up an image of the seeds on the old internet as I wasnt sure what I was looking for.

The seeds are smaller than small but I found the bit that had the seed head attached.  I pulled that away from the stem and very carefully squoze out the seeds into a box.  I have seen where I need to mix these with sand before putting it into the soil so I get an even spread.  Well I have thousands.  I will start them off to see how they go and if there seems to be too many I will happily give them away to friends.  They are a lovely flower.

So today is a busy day in the Craft Room, one of my favourite places to be.  I have some fruity cards to make, birthday cards for March and Mothers Day cards.  Quite looking forward to it. 

I had a bit of play yesterday with a kit.  It is so easy to use, everything (and I mean everything) is inside the box and you can create lots of cards. As well as the card bases you get the matching envelopes, a stamp set, the card fronts, ink pad, twine, thread, dimensionals, glue dots, printed vellums and the printed elements. 






Lots of pieces left over to make more cards and this is something I will finish off today.  The cost of this is £30 which I think is great value as the ink pad, stamping block and the useful stamp set will last for years to come.   If you would like to order this, please contact me for more information or just click on the 'shop here' image below.

Thank you for having a read today.  I do hope you have a lovely day, Tracey x 

P.S. As I am in the Craft Room all day today, should you need help with anything, have any queries etc., please feel free to contact me.  I am always happy to help x

 

 



 

 

 


No comments: