Sunday

A slow start to Sunday

 

What a lovely start to the day, a bit of a lie in, lovely weather and no plans to rush around to do anything.  I do have lots to do just no pressure to do them all today so I will work my way through my list bit by bit. 

Yesterday we had a couple of hours on Zoom having a crafty get together.  It was wonderful, there were so many of us and a very nice time was had by all.  A big shout out to all the folk that came along, thank you, it really lifted my spirits.  We all had a go at making a 'Double Z card' this is what I am told it is called. I saw one on a blog by Anne Hile in America and fell in love with it so I had to share it with everyone.  

I changed the measurements to accommodate our C6/A6 envelopes but it still worked out perfectly.  I used the Art Gallery bundle for my card and the other ladies used lots of other bundles, stamp sets, papers that we have a great mixture of various coloured cards, all of them stunning.  If you would like to come along to our next Zoom get together, you are more than welcome to.  Look below for details of the calendar.  I have listed all the products I used at the bottom and you are more that welcome to purchase these.  If you need help with an order, I am around all day today so get in touch and I will be very happy to help you.

The garden is starting to spring into life however, not as many bulbs have appeared compared to what we normally have.  We have now discovered why.  Paul found a bucket, behind the greenhouse, full of bulbs.

We forgot to plant them oooppss.  Well they will do what they will this year and I have made a note on my calendar for planting them in the ground later this year.  I also wrote 'behind the greenhouse'.

 There are only 7 days left to join Stampin' Up! and grab this amazing deal

It is always an amazing offer when you join Stampin' Up! just more so before the end of the month.  If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch. 

 I am off to gather a few more seeds from the garden.  I have plenty of papers to make little seed packets to pop some in to give to friends over the next couple of weeks too.  Enjoy your Sunday and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x

 I am just trying out a calendar for the next couple of months.  Please do let me know what you think.


 


Product List

No comments: