Monday

Masculine March with Stampin' Up! Handsomely Suited and Well Suited Designer Series Papers

 

Good morning,  wishing you a wonderful start to the week and a wonderful start to the month of March.  Let's see what this month will bring us.  I know that the weatherman has said that today will be cooler than the last few days we have had, which is a shame.  I shall still be sorting out my table and chairs on the patio and deadheading the pots that are in the garden at the back of the house.  There is always something to be done.

We had a lovely walk out on Friday morning around the Sinfin Nature Reserve.  If you havent been there yet, I can certainly recommend it. There is a lovely pond with lots of wild life.

And the crocuses wow, so pretty and they add a wonderful splash colour.
I hope to be going back again to the nature resereve later this week.

I have been lucky enough to purchase the stamp set and dies Handsomely Suited from Stampin' Up! and decided to make a card or two with the bundle this weekend.  The papers that co-ordinate with this set are so perfect for mens' cards.

Here is the first card that I have made.

I created a 6" square Night of Navy card base and added layers of Basic White card, Well Suited Designer Series Paper, a layer of Night of Navy card and topped it off with another layer of Basic White card.

I used the tie die from the bundle and cut out 4 different patterned ties, all from the Well Suited Designer Series Paper.  I attached the ties to the card.  Using one of the sentiments from the stamp set and the Tailored Tag Punch, I stuck this to the card with dimensionals.

I do hope you like this colourful card, it was a pleasure to make.

If you would like to join in with any of the events that I have during March, please do get in touch.  My details are below.  You may have to click on the calendar to see it in more detail.

Thank you for having a read and if I can help in any way, please do let me know. Tracey x


 



Product List

No comments: