Tuesday

Sweet Strawberry

Good afternoon, a lovely day outside today, the sun is out, the sky is blue and we have already started planting the seeds in the greenhouse.  I was hoping to get more done in the garden that I did over the weekend but the weather was very windy yesterday so I was in the craft room instead.  

A few of us got together and we had a zoom card making session using the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and punch along with the Berry Blessings stamp set from the last Sale a Bration.

These were made by stamping the largest stamp directly on to the card and then using dimensionals, adding the other elements at different levels. 

If you would like to purchase the Stamp set and punch as a bundle with a discount or just one of them, you can find them in the shop (click on the 'shop here' icon or the picture of the stamp set above). 

 


Or just click on the products used, at the end of this post.  If you need a hand with ordering or if you would like me to order it for you, please let me know.

 Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great Sunday x



Product List

No comments: