Monday

Handsomely Suited in Night of Navy

Good morning, starting the week by a visit to the old Derbyshire Royal Infirmary today.  I have to have a blood test, this monitors my Rhumatoid Artritis drugs to be sure my liver, kidneys and other organs are all managing well.

We are then off to collect a few click and collects we have organised before coming home to a lovely cuppa.  This afternoon will find me in the Craft Room so if you have something to collect, please do get in touch so that we can arrange a time to suit us both.

As it is Monday and it is still March I have another masculine make for you today.

This was inspired by a card created by Julianne Richards but I changed the colour and sentiment.  I am so pleased with the way this one turned out.  It is a 6" x 6" card in Night of Navy.  To see everything I used to create this, there will be a list a little further down.  If you would like to have a go at making this with me, please get in touch as I shall be very happy to show you how this is done.



We shall be having the monthly Christmas Card and Chatter night this Friday.  Why not join us for a couple of hours?  If you are unsure of Zoom, let me know in advance and I can show you how.  

 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  If you dont have a demonstrator to help you, please feel free to get in touch, all my details are below and I would love to hear from you.  Tracey x

 


 

Product List

No comments: