Monday

Handsomely Suited for a masculine Monday in March



Good morning.  It looks a bit cold and blustery out the window this morning but I am determined to get an hour in the garden today.  Lots of moss has fallen off the roof, with the help from the birds.  So a good sweep up is needed along with continuing to get things ready for spring.  

I am still crafting along to my masculine theme for the month of March as so many of us crafters struggle to make cards for the men in our life.  Stampin' Up! have a wonderful set of stamps, dies and papers called the Handsomely Suited bundle and I have made more cards with this set.


I stamped the tie images on the insert and on the envelope, I saw someone on pintrest do this and thought it looked really nice. 

The papers that they have to co-ordinate are all so nice and if you would like a share of these, please let me know so that I can tell you how I organise this.



This week we have the Fancy Phrases zoom class on Wednesday which I am really looking forward to.  If you have purchased this stamp set from me why not come along and have a go at making a few cards with this set.  

On Saturday we have our Craft Time on Zoom at 3pm and we are using patterned papers and sentiments.  If you would like to join us on this please get in touch so that I can make sure you get an invitation.

 Thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a magical Monday.  Tracey x

 

 

 


 



 

Product List

No comments: