Sunday

Stamped One Sheet Wonder

 Good morning, a bit of a chilly start to the day today and Mr. Weatherman says that Derby wont get any warmer either.  

Myself and some lovely friends from all over the UK had a Zoom get together yesterday and we all had a play with the Stamped One Sheet Wonder technique.  Have you had a go at this?  A very talented Ruth Trice Magness is the expert and she has a Youtube Channel as well as a facebook group called Artful Stampin Space and I can really recommend it.  You use your stamps and inks, as well as lots of other mediums to create wonderful cards, bookmarks, boxes etc. etc.  Well worth joining and it is a really nice and helpful group.

This is what I made yesterday.






Of course, all the base cards were prepared in advance and I just have to add sentiments when I need them.  I shall use the double oval punch as this is just perfect to add the sentiments to the cards.  They could of course all be put in a home made box and given out as a gift.  

We shall be having another get together in a couple of weeks and you are more than welcome to join us.  Just keep an eye out on the blog for more details.  The date is already on the calendar below.

Today I am teaching myself a bit of technology.  I am investigating Instagram and trying to learn all about it.  Give me a few hours and then it would be great if you could come along and see if you can find me on there or if you have any tips, please shout out.

I shall be placing a Stampin' Up! order later this afternoon.  If there is anything that you would like and are able to collect from me, please get in touch.  All my details are below.  If you are not in Derby you can either click on any of the products I have used in the list below or just click on the Shop Here picture which should take you straight to the Stampin' Up! store.  

I hope you have a lovely day today, whatever you may be up to.  Thank you for having a read, Tracey x

 


 


Product List

No comments: