Thursday

A red Handsomely Suited card

Good morning and what an improvement in the weather again.  I do hope it lasts.  We have had some time out in the garden and hopefully we shall manage to do a little more today.  I would like it to look a little nicer than it does now as we hope to have visitors on 29th March in the garden.....if we can.

Continuing with the masculine theme for the month of March, I made this card.  I had seen something on pinterst by butterfliesandbows which is similar but I changed it slightly, altered the colours but it is the same idea, opening the card onto the tie, which I think is lovely.


I am still using the Handsomely Suited stamp set and dies as well as the co-ordinating papers and I still have even more to share with you.  I will most certainly have enough cards to last me for a while thats for sure.  If you would like to know more about how to make this card, please do get in touch, all my details are below.

All these wonderful colours will be leaving the Stampin' Up! catalogue to make way for some amazing new colours.   If there is something that is your favourite amongst this list, I most certainly would reccomend that you considering purchasing it sooner rather than later.  If you need any help with this, I really am happy to help you.   You will find a list below which will link directly to my shop where you can purchase these items. 

These will be retiring from the catalogue soon. Product List

For Mother's Day, I decided to bake some scones for Mum and Dad and of course, we had to try them out first.

Well I wouldnt want to pass on scones that dont taste quite right do I?  I rememeber last year doing this in the garden, I just hope it warms up soon.  

The products I used to make my masculuine card today are listed below.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day x

 

                     



Product List

No comments: