Monday

Handsomely Suited Tri-Shutter Folded Card

Good morning.  The weather here in Derby is rather chilly but I do hope it improves as we would like to spend a little time in the garden, amongst other things today.

I went to a lovely Zoom get together last week with Sammie Jane and she showed us how to make a tri-fold window card.






Well I kept to my masculine theme using the Well Suited bundle and am so pleased with the way it turned out.  I shall be making a few more of these.

If you would like to have a crafty chat over a cuppa this week, I shall be doing this over Zoom on Wednesday night for an hour.  Just get in touch (details of how to are below).  If you have made anything, it would be lovely to see it. 

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful Monday.  Tracey x


 


 



 

Product List

No comments: