Monday

First Monday of the New Year

Good morning, boy its cold.  Up early this morning and the list of chores for today is already written out.  I do work well to a list.  I have got a busy day today but have pencilled in a few hours in the craft room.  I know lots of folks are returning to work today so I do hope you have a good day.

I was really lucky to receive so many wonderful Home Made Christmas cards that I thought that I would share them all with you today.  If you have any queries about how any of them were made, please let me know and I will see if I can get some answers for you.

From Alison

From Sylvia
From Debs
From Denise
From Elvie

From Sally

From P.Ann

From Helen
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 From Jayne

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Christine

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Pam

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Liz

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Sallyann

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Jean

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From George

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Susie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Paula

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Colette

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Lesley

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Sheila

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Ruth

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Julie

From Anne

From Tricia
From Jean
From Jane
From Sue
From Pauline

 From Janice & Andy


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Diane


 










I do have one more and will share that will you tomorrow.

The cards are wonderful and I am so grateful to receive so many, thank you ladies.  Now I always saved my cards but then I wondered why.  I have photographed them so I know what they look like, I share them on my blog so everyone else is inspiring each other.  So now I hand them over to Tricia who makes beautiful cards by recycling the ones I have received.  I do hope nobody minds. She then sells these cards and the proceeds go toward helping others which I think is fantastic.  I am hoping that one day in the Summer we can all get together for a day and make cards for her to sell for the worthwhile causes the Tricia helps so much.  











It is a very exciting time for me and others in the Stampin' Up! crafting world.  Tomorrow a brand new additional Mini Catalogue will launch and everyone can order from it.  You can only order from a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, these products are not sold in shops.

I will very happily pop a catalogue through your letterbox if you need one or you are most welcome to collect one from Alvaston if you are local.  Social distances measures are always followed.  

It is also the start of the Sale a-Bration period which means that you can get your hands on some FREE products and it is one of the best times to join the Stampin' Up! team.  More details to follow tomorrow.

Thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a wonderful Monday, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x


 











No comments: