Sunday

Granddaughters Birthday card and gift wallet

Good morning from a very cold Derby.  Frosty out there again so I wont be venturing out just yet.  The forecast is for a cold day too brrrr.

Yesterday was my Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue launch on the internet.  It was a lovely day but I will certainly be so pleased if I can hold my next one in person (that will be in May).  Lots of folk popped in and out throughout the day, I made three cards, showed off lots of lovely papers and we went on a  'walk through' of the catalogue a few times.  Thank you to everyone for your support.  

Yesterday was also one of the granddaughters birthday.  This is the card I made for her.


It has been created by using a rather old stamp set but it needs an inking now and again.  I loved colouring this in and making the card up.  As times are really strange, we thought we would give her some money to spend but these days, you cant actually use cash.  So I made a money wallet with a voucher inside.  We transferred the money straight into her account, of course, grandad took up a box of chocolates for her too.

 

 Today I intend to spend the day by not really doing too much.  After the last few hectic weeks I shall leave the craft room doors closed.  I am looking forward to having a walk out once it gets a bit warmer and that will be about it.

Thank you for having a read today and you have you have a smashing Sunday.  Tracey x

No comments: