Sunday

Birthday cards for Birthday Girls (as well as lots of photos)

 Good afternoon, another lovely day today doing lots of different things but more of that tomorrow.

Friday my daughters, twins, turned 29 and these are the cards I made them.


They were a hit and the girls loved them phew.  I had great fun making them, lots of glitter and sparkle but you can’t see it in my photographs.

The birthday girls had a party on the evening before with live singers which was amazing.


A couple of very long tables for everyone to sit at, eat and sing along to the songs.  Lots of dancing was also involved.




It was an amazing night but it got better


Iraklis proposed and she said yes.  So my twin daughters are now engaged to be married to two brothers.  I cried, well I am allowed to.

Friday was a slower day, cakes, cards and presents with the girls and early night all round.  

Thank you for having of my antics and there will be more to share with you tomorrow.  Have a wonderful evening x

.


Click on the image below to have a browse through the Stampin’ Up! Shop

Click on the image below to look through the Annual Catalogue and the spring mini




.


Click on the link below to see the Last Chance Products that are only available whilst supplies last






No comments: