Friday

Hello April and Blessings of Home

Good morning.  Well the internet has let me down over the last few days with being very intermittent.  I don’t want to complain too much as we are now enjoying a few warmer days in the sunshine.

We have been doing a bit of travelling around and having a great time together making memories and spending even more time with the girls, boyfriends and families.






Not a lot of crafting has happened (in fact nothing) but I do have a wonderful card to share with you that was made on one of our Creative Afternoons a few weeks ago.

Ruth made this card using the Blessings of Home bundle (stamp and co-ordinating dies).  As you can see, a little stencilling was done through a mask using a blending brush before the main image was added.  The main image has been coloured I. Using the water painters and ink taken from the lid of the ink pad.  Not too sure how to do this?  Let me know and I will happily show you. 

These stamps and dies are available as a bundle where you can save 10%.  Please click on the picture of products used to see more details which is below.


Click on the link below to see the Last Chance Products that are only available whilst supplies last


If you need help placing an order, please do get in touch.


Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a fantastic Friday.

Product List

No comments: