Tuesday

Thank you with Flowing Flowers

Good morning.  The birds are back. Last year for a couple of weeks I loved listening to the birds each morning singing outside my bedroom window.  After that it all got a bit too much as they were getting earlier and earlier each day.   Well this year, I shall try to be a little more tolerant. 

Today I am off to visit the hospital to get my blood taken, what a trauma that is.  I dont give blood very easily nor freely so it takes quite a long time.  Once that is out of the way I am off to collect some lovely new soft chairs for the craft room for folk to sit on.  Well I hope to collect them, lets keep my fingers crossed that they fit in my car as it is only a little one. 

I am trying to make a card or two with friends over facebook each day.  I had a go on Sunday night and this is the card that was made.  I saw this on Pintrest and loved it so had to replicate it.

I had a go at making another one afterwards as I made so many mistakes with the first.

I did learn that I need everything on my desk to make the card, I should make sure I create the card before going on camera to ensure that everything works and most importantly I need to remember to talk, oppps.  Well it is all trial and error and I am amongst friends so they all know me.  The next thing I have to learn is how to get it from Facebook onto my blog.

Listed below are all the products I used and should you wish to get your hands on any of these, I shall be placing an order on Friday lunchtime and will happily get them for you.

Off to get myself ready for a morning out.  Thank you so much for having a read and if you need any crafty help at all, please do get in touch.  Tracey x

Promotions and special offers from Stampin' Up! are all below.  You may need to click on them to make them a little bigger to read.


Click on the image below to have a browse through the Stampin’ Up! Shop

Click on the image below to look through the Annual Catalogue and the spring mini


Click on the link below to see the Last Chance Products that are only available whilst supplies last


NEW CRAFT GET TOGETHER STARTING IN DERBY

Product List

No comments: