Thursday

Its a cracker and Christmas Card No. 4

No luck yesterday at Dunelm with the table cloth but I did find a few little bits, a nice guest towel with Santa on, the grandchildren will love that when they visit. A very pretty little cup cake stand (yes I know I already have a lot but cupcake stands are like shoes, you can just never have enough). 2 pretty little plates to match the cupcake stand, all I need to do now is make cupcakes...when I feel a little better.

How about these two little projects, both made by Sue


These have been made using the Everything Elenor Set, they look and feel very posh.

Off out to another store today, hunting for that table cloth, thanks to Jayne. She is taking to me a shop in Burton. Just so that you know, I still havent you know what lol.

Thanks for having a read and hope you have a lovely day.

No comments: