Saturday

3 sleeps to go


Good morning from a very wet Derby. We have rain for a change so its brollys, rain coats and sensible shoes.

Today I am off to meet a group of fantastic ladies for a coffee and a natter. There may be a little craft shopping involved too, I did say maybe.  If you are around Little Eaton Garden center at about 10 today, please join us, the more the merrier, I guess we will be the loud table of ladies.

This afternoon is lots of friends and family and tea.  I havent baked oops. 

Here is a card I made for some friends that we meet up with when we go on holiday.


I loved this card when I first made it a couple of years ago and I got the reflection from the Stampin Up stamp a ma jig.  I just inked up the little clear sheet, turned it upside down and hay presto.

I am getting ready to place another SU order in between Christmas and the New Year so, if there is anything that you need, have ran out of or just fancy, give me a call on 01332 721877 and I shall get it ordered for you.

Have a lovely day and I hope you manage to stay dry.

No comments: