Friday

Bags and Bows

The weekend is just a few hours away and I cant tell you how much I am looking forward to it.  This week has been extra busy and, with the sudden loss of a lovely lady, it makes you look at life a little differently.  I wasnt able to go to say goodbye to her for lots and lots of reasons so I shall be going to the crematorium over the weekend to do this, so sad.

I also have lots of other things planned for the weekend, shopping for my daughters as I will be seeing them very soon and their shopping list is growing arms and legs, giving the craft room a bit of  a tidy up, food shopping and a few other little bits and pieces.  Of course, there has to be some crafting in there too.

Do you like this?





I love the way you can see all the papers from the pack at a glance and I really enjoyed making this. I would love to make another board over the next week.

Here are the bags I made last week, which Elvie very kindly showed us how to do.




There will be a few of these made up in November for Christmas I can tell you.   The blue one was made using 2 sheets of 12 x 12 and the smaller bag used 2 sheets of 6 x 6. If you fancy a couple of hours making a few up, I shall let you know when I am making mine and you can come along armed with your papers and sticky stuff and we can do them together.

Christmas in September class.  September 28th at 10am or 2pm.  Venue to be advised.  If you would like to make a start on your Christmas cards here is the ideal opportunity to come along, make a couple of cards, see lots of samples.  Spaces for this will be limited as it is usually a very popular day.  More details will follow but I thought I would let you know the date as a few ladies like to plan early.

Thanks for having a read today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and more news very soon

No comments: